Infrastructure Developer (m/f) - Kubernetes / Docker - Kubernetes / Docker
Das sind Ihre Aufgaben:
The Team Automation Services is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Developer to join us in Karlsruhe. We design, build and support the internal automation infrastructure in the company. We are a small team of dynamic Linux professionals, that interacts with many of the 1&1 teams around the world.
- Make the internal automated infrastructure amazing – for the entire company.
- Automate, automate, automate and, when you’re done, help others to automate.
- Actively participate in creating and implementing visions, ideas and plans for the infrastructure.
- Maintain the physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Be part of the 24/7 on-call rotation and not just BOFH.
Das wünschen wir uns:
While we would like to find the perfect colleague, we understand that nobody was born with all the skills we need. That is why we have compiled a small wish list with the most important ones.
- You have a long-standing love affair with Linux and Puppet.
- Kubernetes and Docker are not just buzzwords for you.
- BASH and one of Python or Go.
- GIT / merge conflicts / feature branches / merge requests / continuous integration.
- Business-Level English, German optional but preferred.
Ich möchte mich jetzt per Online-Bewerbung bewerben