QA Automation Engineer for Online Shop Platform team in Access
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
- Plan, design and develop back-end automated tests for testing functionality of systems
- Plan, design and develop front-end automated tests for Frontend Components, e. g. Microfrontends
- Plan, design and run manual tests for testing new/updated features and manage them inside a test management suite
- Manage QA Reviews with developers, generate test reportings and communicate results and QA recommendations
- Contribute to the strategy of increasing the test automation coverage of our systems, through innovative ideas and good peer collaboration
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Experience in testing back-end and front-end systems and applications
- Experience in developing and executing test automation frameworks (back-end automation frameworks would be a plus)
- Medium knowledge of Java, SQL, REST
- Experience in ReqEngineering/defining acceptance criteria and using TDD- and BDD-Concepts (e.g. Cucumber) and Selenium
- Experience using test management tools (e.g. Xray, TM4J, Zephyr, TestLink)
Would be a plus:
- Experience using Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git, IntelliJ. SoapUI would be a plus
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in test driven development
- ISTQB Certification (Foundation Level or Tester) for knowledge of testing process methods and standards would be a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
I want to apply now via e-mail